Technical Data of Groove wooden acoustic panels1. Product characteristics
- made according to acoustical theory, excellent at reducing noises, especially effective for absorbing high and middle frequency noises.
Artistic products -
natural wood, which may be carved according to your taste.Environment-friendly
-all the materials conform to the country's environmental protection standards, little wood alcohol is contained. Its natural wood is fragrant. Customers may also order EO (no wood alcohol) board.Fire-proofing -
fire-proofing degree B1 - the highest for wood. It has already been tested by authoritative organization.Moisture proof and mildew proof
- it is made of high density moisture-proofing and mildew-proofing material.Easy to install -
dragon bone construction is applied. Industrial production -
no more an extensive production, automatically controlled by computers, standardized and large scale production, improved is production capability and ensured is products quality. 2. Application scope:
Broadcast station, TV station, library, theater, opera house, hotel, meeting room, computer machine room, researching lab, factory shop, gym, school etc. all these are in need of sound absorption material.3. Construction of Groove wooden acoustic panels
* Basic material - it is made of high density moisture-proofing and mildew-proofing board, the thickness is 15mm or 18mm. It is also acceptable to use the other board according to the customers' requirements.
* Facing - melamine facing, color chosen according to the company's color card; bark facing , bark type and painting color are up to the customers
Sound absorption thin felt - it is black, affixed to the back of the sound absorption board, fire-proofing and sound absorbing.
* Batten width - 128mm, or made according to customers' requirement
* Batten length - 2440mm at the max, or made according to customers' requirement
* Acceptable tolerance°™for width it is 0.1mm, for length it is 2mm
* Combination - 90 degree angle for the rabbet and notch, batten length is made according to the need. 4. Types of Groove wooden acoustic panels
5. Construction of Perforated wooden acoustic panels
6. Types of Perforated wooden acoustic panels
7. Installation method for the Wood sound absorption board